Organic Palm Jaggery | Thaati Bellam | Karupatti
Palm jaggery is made from the sap extract of Palm Trees in Southern India. These trees are also known as Toddy palm trees or Palmyra trees. It is highly-priced due to its medicinal properties. It has an intense, earthy taste or reminiscent of chocolates in its taste.
General Benefits: Palm jaggery is nutritionally richest in minerals like Calcium, Iron and is Phosphorous which are essential for the growth of strong bones and teeth in growing children. Palmyra palm jaggery is the only known plant-generated natural source of Vitamin B12 and C present in Palm Sugar makes it the richest natural sweetener available in powder form. It supports the growth of young children, decrease pancreas heat, strengthens the heart, bone and teeth; helps prevent diabetes, nerve pains and respiratory ailments.
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The palm jaggery benefits for health are:
1. Rich Source Of Minerals: Palm jaggery is rich in essential minerals. According to some studies, it has 60 times more minerals than white sugar. It is also the storehouse of many vitamins.
2. Restores Healthy Digestion: It may sound strange, but palm jaggery works as a digestive agent. In some regions of India, people take small serving of it after heavy meals to digestion the food. It activates the digestive enzymes and helps to cleanse the intestinal tracts.
3. Rich In Nutrients: Palm jaggery is rich in iron. Its regular consumption increases haemoglobin level and treats anemia. Magnesium, on the other hand, regulates the nervous system. High antioxidant content of this natural sweetener helps to protect body cells from damages caused by free radicals. It is equally rich in calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
4. Energy Booster: Palm jaggery has composite carbohydrates. You can digest it sooner than the white sugar. It releases out energy if you consume it regularly. It means that you can stay fresh and active for hours after eating palm jaggery.
5. Active Cleanser: Palm jaggery also cleans up your system. It cleanses the respiratory tract, intestines, food pipe, lungs, and stomach. It also helps to wipe out the toxins from the body, leaving you healthy and fit!
6. Relieves Constipation: Jaggery palm is full of dietary fibers. These fibers help to treat constipation and indigestion. It helps to clean the system by flushing out unwanted particles. It also stimulates bowel movement.
7. Relieves Many Common Ailments: Palm jaggery was used in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In fact, it was used to treat dry cough and cold. Palm jaggery helps to clear the respiratory tract by dissolving the mucus. If a person who is suffering respiratory problems like asthma can take palm jaggery to treat it.
8. Heals Migraines: Migraine is the most painful of all headaches. Natural medicinal content of palm jaggery helps to reduce this pain. Just take 1 tsp of palm jaggery, and you will experience relief from migraine
9. Helps In Weight Loss: This is a startling fact about palm jaggery. Higher count of potassium in this raw sweetener reduces water retention and bloating. As such, your weight loss regimen is well supported by this sweetener.
10. Seasonal Effects On Body: Palm jaggery offers relief from both blistering summers and chilling winters. In summer, palmyra jaggery gives you the cooling respite while date palm jaggery keeps you warm during winters.
- Vendor: kajumart
- 5.00 rating from 1 review